Last Sunday, June 17th, I was Baptized at St. Anne's Episcopal Church. There were 3 other Baptisms during the service but I was last because 'Randazzo' is supposedly at the end of the alphabet. The first two babies cried a lot and the third was a two year-old who did fine. I was perfect and even gave Rev. Gid a smile. I liked his mic so much I tried to take it with me but they wouldn't let me. It was a great service with 21 friends and family coming to the service just to see me Baptized! Aren't I a lucky girl. I'm only sharing one pic today though because Mom's battery died and she has to get pics from other peoples' cameras. So those of you that were there PLEASE send pics to Mom so she'll have more and can share them.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so wish i could have been there! Kisses to you Becca! Say hi to mommy and daddy for me!
Post a Comment