Saturday, July 7, 2007

My trip to Houston so far

The week before last my mom called Ibu and asked if we could come the next day! It worked much better for everyone to visit Texas now rather than in August so off we went the next day. I was very good in the airport and on the plane. Even the men next to me said so. There was so much to look at the entire time! We've had a VERY busy schedule since we arrived. I got to Texas on a Wednesday. Friday we surprised Granddad by being here. He was on a business trip and didn't know we were here. He was very surpised! It was so much fun. He forgot to even say hi to Java for ages because he was so distracted. Poor Java! On Saturday we went to San Antonio, TX to help Uncle Scott and Aunt Amanda move into their new house. I mostly stayed at the apartment and distracted Mom and Ibu from packing. We got most of it done and came home on Sunday. On Wednesday we went to Austin for the day to visit Uncle James and Aunt Dani. It was the 4th of July and we had a great day. (Check out my dress for the occasion.) Last night very old friends of Mom's came for dinner. I had enough of new people and things and fussed a lot. Tonight we went to Cheesecake Factory! And somewhere in there I've gone swimming a couple times between the rain. Whew! Are you tired too? Tomorrow I'm going to Ibu's church so she can show me off. I'm not sure what else we are doing next week but we go home in one week. Daddy is going to be very surprised at how big I am. Yesterday I weighted 15 lbs!!!! I've started being much more verbal and occasionally use my hands. I want to sit up but for now all I can do is crunch but by then someone usually gets the point and helps me.

Getting a bath to be pretty for Granddad coming home. (6/29/07)
Riding Java (6/29/07)
My riding buddy (6/30/07)
I Ibu has a good sense of style. (7/1/07)
Cool baby! (7/3/07)
My swim suit. (7/3/07)
Oooo pretty pattern. (7/3/07)
Ok so maybe this isn't so bad. (7/3/07)
Visiting is such hard work. (7/4/07)
If you hold my hips I always fall forward. I have the stomach muscles to not fall back but not the back muscles to stay up. (7/3/07)
I can sorta stick out my tounge on comand. (7/3/07)
The first 4th of July outfit.
Could I have anymore cheek?
My very pretty 4th of July dress! Thanks Mrs. Brobst!

No comments: