Wednesday, August 1, 2007

4 months

After I got home I went soon went to Fairlee. Mommy wanted to take my cradle and 3 month things back to store them there. Its a good thing I sleep in the crib now...I can grab both sides of the cradle at the same time! While I was there I got to visit with Ibu, Mom-mom, and Niney again . =) I also got to play in the exersaucer that is there! Wow there is so much to do! I'm learning to play by myself in the play pen, jumpster, or swing. Mommy had so much wash, cleaning, and paperwork to take care of when we got back that I need to give her some free-time. It was easy with some many things to play with. And do you know there are four-legged creatures running around all the time being very entertaining.
On Monday I went to the doctor. I'm not in the 95 percentile for weight and head circumference. I weighted 16 lbs 2 oz, was 24 inches long, and my head is 44 cm. I got three shots again and one oral vaccine again. They aren't much fun at all! But there doc is happy with me and I go back in 2 months. I have almost doubled my birth weight...only 1 more pound. I'm wearing all 3-6 month clothes, but it's not going to be too much longer before some of them don't fit either. I just started size 3 diapers. They come up a little high but they fit my legs much better than the 2s did. I have learned to roll over from stomach to back. I sometimes still get stuck with my bottom arm in the wrong place and its very frustrating, but I'm getting better. I still prefer to sit or stand though. I'll only occasionally squeal or chuckle if you do something REALLY funny, but I'll smile for you most anytime.
In the exersaucer (7/20/07)
Tummy time. (7/27/07)

No comments: