Monday, September 17, 2007

moving

The library is boring. Can we go now? (9/17/07)
I moved the beginning of this month. Mommy still doesn't have internet at home so she hasn't been sharing any pics of me lately. When she does finally get it set up she'll have lots to share. I'm doing really well though. I love my new room. It's big and all my toys fit. I'm really glad we moved. I'm still taking steps and working on standing and walking without anyone's help. I'm sitting up really well on my own. After a few minutes I loose focus a sometimes fall over. I can catch myself if I realize what's happening, but that doesn't always happen. I just started wearing new clothes! Mommy finally washed all my 6-9 month clothes. I should've probably been wearing then for the last 2 weeks but Mommy couldn't believe they would already fit. But they fit great. And it's a really good thing to because it got cold this weekend and I didn't have as much warm clothing in the last size. I'm made it in the new size just in time for the change in weather. Aren't I helpful!?! I weighted 18.8 lbs on the scale at home a couple days ago so I really should be in the 6-9 months because they start at 16.5 lbs! Hopefully I can write again soon. bye

No comments: