When I got back it was time to go back to the doctor for more shots. I weighed 19 lbs 12 oz!!! I was 26.25 inches long. I'm still 97 % on weight and 75% on height. I'm almost out of my car seat. I guess that can't wait till Christmas. The doc said I looked great though and I don't go back until 9 months.
A nusery has been started at church. I've gone twice during Adult Ed and do great until I realize Mommy has left. Then I cry until she comes back. Of course, she comes quickly, but why does she have to go?
My room is almost done. The curtains are all up and soon the pictures will be also. It's plaster walls so a much bigger pain to hang things. We also got a new bed in my room. It's a twin with a pop-up trundle to make a king. Ibu and Granddad stayed on it last week. The best part is I still have room to play. It's good to because Alexander has been coming to play when his Mommy goes to the doctor. We sure do make a mess!
Today I pulled myself from sitting to standing for the first time. Now my mattress is much lower in the crib. Strange... Anyway I'm still trying to sit up without help. I can manage in the stroller or high chair but only when I grab onto things and pull myself up. I'll get there. Anyway here's some pictures from yesterday.





No comments:
Post a Comment