Sunday, November 25, 2007

November

November was a busy month. I got my first and second teeth. I finally started babbling with lots of 'mmmm', 'blah', 'da', 'r', and 'la'. Just recently I learned to crawl. I've managed to go from just a couple inches to about 6 feet today with my tummy off the ground the entire time. I can pull myself up to standing from sitting and with a little help from my belly. I love to smile and giggle when you play with me. Yesterday, I started to complain when you take stuff from me...Mommy isn't thrilled I reached that milestone. I went to my first sleep over at my great-grandmother's for 3 nights! My daddy was in Guatemala so we went visiting. I had great time with all the attention! Then home for a week before we went to Fairlee for a couple days for Thanksgiving. I saw Ibu, Granddad, Mamar, and Papoo again. It sure was fun. Now I'm home for a while before going to Houston for Christmas. There's going to be 13 of us there! What a mad house. Let me know if you like the pics and/or video...
A very smiley day. (11/5/07)
There I go again. (11/5/07)
Playing with Alexander. (11/6/07)
I can do it...I know I can. (11/7/07)
Hi Mom-mom(11/12/07)
*sigh* (11/12/07)
Someday... (11/12/07)
Zonked out. (11/16/07)
Granddad! (11/22/07)

I like this play pen...I can pull myself up and stand. =) (11/22/07)
like this. (11/22/07)
and this...mmmmm(11/22/07)
Mmmmmm (11/22/07)
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, my 2 front teeth...oh wait I got the bottom ones already...hum still got the top ones to go...All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth (11/25/07)

Crawling today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What a great picture with Grandad! I can't believe how much she has grown since June - and so close to walking!!