The rest of the pictures.

Playing at the mall. (2.25.08)

I'm TOO TALL!

Why do I keep bumping my head?

The sailboat.

I love the bridge. I can climb up all by myself and slide down the other side.

How did this happen? (2.27.08)

Playing with Granddad. (2.29.08)

lol.

How'd you do that?

Lauren. Doesn't she make a beautiful bride!

Becca going for her first carriage ride. (3.1.08)

Clip clop clip clop

Slava had to pay Marian and Ray to dance with Lauren.

Partying is hard work.

Uncle James and Granddad on the see-saw with me. (3.2.08)

Chickens at the rodeo. (3.3.08)

Baby chicks.

Bunny rabbits.

The borden cow.

The borden calf...I have a bed like that.

Is it going to just lie there?

The mall in Houston. (3.4.08)

This is a great slide.

What am I suppose to do in this?

Weeeeeee!

That was fun. Let's do it again.

I got my own seat for a while on the plane (3.5.08)

I'm a big girl.

Home, sweet home. (3.9.08)

The beautiful, spectacular, fantastic hat my Niney made. (3.10.08)
1 comment:
Ah-Door-Eh-Bull
Totally fantastic.
Post a Comment