Ok I've been horrible about posting I know. Things have been good the last month. I've started smiling, can put my hands together, I've started opening my hands while awake, and have started sleeping through the night regularly. I went on a boat for the first time a couple weeks ago. My granddad and Ibu sailed into Annapolis Harbor and I took the water taxi out to their boat. It was great fun. Then last weekend we went out sailing for a couple hours. It sure is hard to stay out of the sun!
Last Thursday I had my 2 month check up. They said I look fantastic! I was 11 lbs 11 oz, 23.25 inches, and my head was 40 cm. That is the 75th, 77th, and 75th precentile respectfully. I'm a big baby! The doc was impressed with how good my skin looks and how much I like to stand. I gave her lots of smiles while she examined me. I got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine that tasted yummy. The shots weren't fun and they hurt a lot later too! I hope you enjoy the pics.
1 comment:
Adorable. Glad to see you smiling.
Post a Comment