So I realized how neglectful I've been with sharing pictures and news. Sorry. Here is a bunch of pictures to recap December.

Loving my jumpster chair. Sadly I can't use the jumpster anymore. (12/4/07)

Everything is game when it comes to cruising. (12/5/07)

My first sled ride. (12/5/07)

Aren't I a cute snowbunny. (12/5/07)

What is this stuff? (12/5/07)

I had to get a new carseat in November, but this one is good for napping also. (12/9/07)

Rubber...star...you're so much fun! (12/11/07)

There's the rubber ducky! (12/11/07)

I'm active enough Alexander finally wants to play with me. (12/12/07)

The sucking on the lip helps the concentration. (12/16/07)

A clean girl. (12/17/07)

Playing peek-a-boo with the towel. (12/17/07)

I'm very good at helping Mommy pack. (12/20/07)

How to get to the baby? (12/20/07)
G

Grapefruit are funny. (12/21/07)

Are these all for me? (12/21/07)

I smiled really big for Santa. But Mommy hasn't scanned that picture. (12/24/07)

Playing at in the pew before church. (12/24/07)

Some of you may recognize these. Mommy's family has had them a VERY long time. (12/24/07)

Daddy and I. (12/24/07)

They kept trying to get me to do this but I really don't understand why. They're very strange. (12/27/07)

Daddy blowing bubbles in the hot tub for me. (12/27/07)

Am I ready for the runway? (12/28/07)
1 comment:
The snowbunny is priceless.
Post a Comment