I DON'T like food. Ok, I like puffs and pears. Otherwise I don't like much of anything. If it doesn't look right on the spoon then I'm not putting it in my mouth. I've gotten very good at keeping my mouth clamped very shut. But I like to drink out of cups. Pureed food in cups. Water in cups. Formula in cups. It doesn't matter I like it all then. I'm getting better at drinking without a lid, but still spill it all down my front sometimes. Of course, my biggest changes are in walking. I can stop and start again, change direction, squat down and hold it, and stand up with something small to push up on, but not high enough to pull up on. Mom is still trying to get good videos of doing any of this. I really enjoy the babies class at the library and plan groups. I been seeing Alexander almost every day since his daddy is deployed now. He's 11 months older than me but we still have fun. He even helps me walk and talks with me. =) Also, Mommy and Daddy are really happy that I'm consistently sleeping through the night. I got over a cold before Christmas that was getting me up during the night, and since then I have slept 11-12 hours every night. I like to get up at 7am with the sun so I can have breakfast before we got for a walk. Mommy walks with us almost every week day. Lately with it so cold we have to walk at the mall which is cool because there's lots to look at but bad because the doggies get left at home.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment