Saturday, February 9, 2008

February

I haven't shared pics in a while...these are from the last week. Alexander and I have been playing a lot lately. Oh Mommy wanted me to tell you that she is VERY proud of me. I had to get blood draw for a lead test because we live in a building built before 1978. Mommy was very nervous about it. The guy put a big band around both of my arms and didn't see the veins at all! I might have my aunt Niney's deep veins. So he pricked my finger and dripped it into two vials instead. I didn't cry AT ALL! It was annoying how long he wanted to hold my hand, but Mommy played with me and it was better. The guy said I was very brave. I got lots of hugs and kisses for that.
Alexander and I playing.
At the playground today.
playground
I'm not so sure about this...
well ok...maybe
this is better.
Just my size,
I like the slide.

Weeeee!
*giggle* Mommy that tickles.
Do it again.
Peek-a-boo.
What's out there?

No comments: