Sunday, February 17, 2008

First word

I've said my first word. I love to drop things and say uh-oh! I know it's a little strange as far as first words go, but I learned it from Alexander. Last summer his grandparents taught him to say uh-oh and put his hands on top of his head when something fell. He has stopped doing the hand part but still says uh-oh a lot. I figured it was something I could say. Mommy keeps tying to get me to say momma but I can't figure that out. I've got da-da but don't know when to use it. I still have a long way to go.

Yesterday, my Niney bought me my first pair of real shoes and they ended up not even fitting. My feet are growing like gangbusters. Mommy will take me back to the store to get real shoes for outside. My Niney also made my Easter dress. It is the most beautiful dress!!!! You'll have to wait for Easter to see pictures though. Anyway I need breakfast now. ttfn.

No comments: